Our mission at Consolidated Professional Services (CPS) is to deliver high quality, customer-focused products and services while always providing excellence in training and consulting.
We are very proud of our team at CPS. Our management, principal consultants and instructors all bring with them many years of experience and a wealth of knowledge and wisdom. They have numerous professional certifications and accomplishments and share a true passion for training and consulting. Here are a few highlights…
Our Management and Principal Consultants
- Over 35 years of training, consulting, facilitating, coaching (and loving it!)
- Over 30 years in business analysis, project management, process improvement, requirements management, problem-solving, root-cause-analysis, process modeling
- Experience in such disciplines as information technology, logistics, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, finance, sales & marketing, engineering, plant systems (and many others); have supervisory experience
- Recognized as key SME on various business analysis, facilitation and process improvement topics
- Having developed and taught IIBA & PMBOK endorsed courses
- Having developed and taught courses deemed ‘world-class’ by leading training providers
- Having received numerous personal and career awards of excellence
- Having college degrees in mathematics and computer science
- Currently a key SME for international organizations
- Have numerous Professional Certifications / Awards
- Certified Professional Trainer & Facilitator
- Certified Process Management Specialist
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Certified Business Analyst
- Professional Certification in Business Analysis
- Project Management Certification
- Certified Quality Instructor
- Certified Image Consultant
- Who’s Who Among Michigan Women
- General Motors Scholar Award
- Memberships / Affiliations
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Detroit Regional Chamber
- Automation Alley
- National Facilitator’s Database (NFDB)
More About Our Management Team
Delores has more than 30 years in consulting, business analysis, project management, facilitation and training. She has worked in the community, college and corporate arenas, amassing many years of practical experience in process improvement and information technology. She has systems development experience in the automotive, manufacturing, engineering, financial and healthcare environments. She also has experience as a programmer, business analyst, team leader, financial analyst, project manager, supervisor and manager.
Ms. Cephus holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in computer science, a minor in mathematics and is a certified professional trainer and facilitator. She has been trained and tutored personally by such experts as Phil Crosby (Crosby Quality Institute, on quality improvement), Michael Hammer (Hammer and Company, on process improvement) and Peter Block (Flawless Facilitation). She has received numerous professional awards for training and facilitation excellence, was named Who’s Who Among Michigan Women and is the recipient of the General Motors Scholar Award.
Delores is known internationally as a key SME on training, facilitation, process improvement and requirements management.
She is President and Principal Consultant of CPS, LLC and a member of the National Association for Women Business Owners (NAWBO).
Jerome Abdullah Sr.
Jerome has over 35 years of business experience in various disciplines. He has worked extensively within the automotive industry in such roles as a programmer, business analyst, team leader, systems analyst and project manager. He also has supervisory experience, overseeing contract programmers with projects relating to improving supply chain systems, material processing and logistics management. In addition, he has experience with redesigning applications relating to improving quality, procurement and accounts payables systems.
Jerome’s experience features extensive IT related responsibilities including: systems design and implementation, project management, facilitation, programming, business process analysis, acting as customer liaison and leading major Joint Application Development (JAD) initiatives. He also has training experience, as well as in hardware and software installation to support the training.
Jerome holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and has received extensive training in project management methodologies. He is a member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). He has acquired expert customer relationship management (CRM) skills and has mastered the art of listening to the ‘voice of the customer’. He too, has traveled internationally to develop partnerships with global organizations. Jerome is Vice-President and Business Development Manager of CPS, LLC.
Our Associate Instructors
Quite simply, our associate instructors and consultants are truly the “best-of-the-best” at what they do. While they take training and consulting seriously, they definitely know how to make learning fun. Our instructor in-take and audition process is widely known to be one that is most effective at selecting world-class instructors. In addition to this:
- They have many years of training and consulting experience and real-world application of business analysis, project management and process improvement.
- They are true experts, with exceptional qualifications and certifications in their own right; most have worked internationally, are business owners and are published authors.
We are proud to be associated and in partnership with world-class organizations:
The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) and the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Through these partnerships, we are able to offer world class
training and certifications. Please check back soon for
an updated list of these impressive partners. To find out more, see CPS Partners.
Corporate Certifications for Wayne County, Michigan:
- Small Business Enterprise
- Fair Employment Practice
- Expanding Business Enterprise
- Minority & Women Owned Business Enterprise
Our Community Associations and Involvement:
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters
- State-wide minority bone marrow drives
- Providence Hospital ER volunteer
- Focus Hope
- Adopt-a-senior program
- Image Is Everything / Career Seminars / Computer training
- Recipient of Service Award for Seminars
- Judge Greg Mathis Wayne County Career Day
- Support of Oakland Univ. Upward Bound
- Image Is Everything seminar at DPS
- King /Chavez / Parks Youth Initiative
- Young Men In Transition (YMIT)
A sample of CPS’ associations, partners, clients or customers:
Mutual of Omaha
State of New York
Univ. of Texas
State of Illinois
Johnson & Johnson
State of California
A few comments from our satisfied customers…
1. “Wish that this was my instructor before this class…everything was fun and educational at the same time”
2. “Instructor’s energetic style kept the class interesting”
3. “A perfect 10 out of 10!”
4. “Instructor is very professional…facilitated well, added humor and kept the class lively”
5. “Excellent instructor…all my questions were answered…she made it very easy to understand the concepts”
6. “Instructor has great control of the class…handled disruptions and really made the class fun”
7. “Great instructor…made the class interesting and fun!”
8. “Best instructor I’ve ever had...I want her for all my classes”